Interesting websites and blogs as well as those mentioning Red (Team) Analysis or reposting specific posts.
Thanks to all of you, for reading, interest, mention and hyperlinks!
We try to keep this up-to-date but of course are certainly missing some links, so apologies for those we did not see.
- AlertNet’s special multimedia report “The Battle for Water” (A Thomson Reuters Foundation Service)
- All Things Paper.li curated by Kelly Hungerford (Scoop.it!)
- The Cold War Daily – “China. The United States. Russia. Notes on the new great power struggle everyone denies is happening. (Analysis and commentary)” –
- Daily Serps
- Dart-Throwing Chimp by Jay Ulfelder, PhD – Political Science, forecasting, regimes, mass atrocities, Africa: “Forecasting Round-Up No. 3,” 6 December 2012.
- “Red Hat Analysis,” Foreknowledge, Issue 3, p.12.
- Futures Discovery Newsletter, October 2012
- Futurist “Strategic Foresight and Emerging Technology” curated by Lee Robinson Petzer (Scoop.it!)
- Lee Robinson Petzer’s blog
- NECSI Food Crisis Research – webpage for “The Food Crises: A Quantitative Model of Food Prices Including Speculators and Ethanol Conversion” by M. Lagi, Yavni Bar-Yam, K.Z. Bertrand, Yaneer Bar-Yam, arXiv:1109.4859, September 21, 2011.
- Public Intelligence Blog: Berto Jongman: Interesting Global Security Links
- Red Team Journal
- Relazioni Internazionali – modelli e teorie
- Silendo – Studi Strategici ed Intelligence… for dummies
- The Eclectic Researcher curated by Rachel Lovie (Scoop.it!)
- THE CARBON CAPTURE REPORT
- The Invention Information Site
- The Talent Foundation
- Tradecraft – Elementos para el análisis de inteligencia
- Twistedpair links
- Vahid scenarios