As you read our insights and foresights you will immediately understand the competitive and strategic advantages you will get, as you can then use these insights and foresights to inform the design of your policies, strategies and operations. Even if crisis is already here, it is not too late to benefit from strategic foresight and warning.
If you are not yet familiar with our in-depth analyses, have a look first at our open access (free) collection of in-depth articles.
As a privileged member, access more than 400 (growing every week) in-depth analyses and research articles available on our website.
Read more about available reports and articles …
- New publications: in-depth insight and research articles.
- A unique collection worldwide of 128 articles focused on the methodology and practice of strategic foresight and warning and risk management for political and geopolitical risks and uncertainties. From how to navigate uncertainties, anticipate surprises, to scanning, warning, though the building of scenarios… built on multinational practical experience notably with intelligence and the military from the U.S. to Singapore through Europe, and scientific knowledge and understanding of geopolitics, politics, strategy and international relations.
- More than 275 articles (growing every week and even day) dealing with specific issues and uncertainties (one article, most of the time, addresses different issues as well as functions)
Become a special member of the Red (Team) Analysis Society and access members-only content. Choose the plan that is best suited to your needs, with quarterly, biannually (six-monthly) or yearly payments.
Memberships Comparative Subscription Table
|Platinum Membership Yearly||Membership Biannually||Membership Quarterly|
|120£ / year||72£ / six months||40£ / quarter|
|(2,31£ / week)||(2,77£ / week)||(3,08£ / week)|
|Members only content||Members only content||Members only content|
|Platinum Premium Content (actors mapping, scenarios set…)|
|5% Discount on consulting, products and online courses|
|Subscribe Now||Subscribe Now||Subscribe Now|
Platinum Membership (yearly payment) – 120£ per year (corresponds to 2,31£ per week)
This membership gives you access to all our articles and documents available only to Platinum members for one year. It means all articles available to other memberships plus special complex products such as detailed actors mappings or scenarios set. You may use this material for your private use, however still complying with our copyright policy.
You also benefit from a 5% discount on all RTAS consulting services and products as well as online training.
Membership (biannually / six-monthly payment) – 72£ per six month (corresponds to 2,77£ per week)
This membership gives you access to all our articles and documents (with the exception of special complex products such as detailed actors mappings, scenarios set or long reports) available only to members for six month. You may use this material for your private use, however still complying with our copyright policy.
Membership (quarterly payment) – 40£ per quarter (corresponds to 3,08£ per week)
This membership gives you access to all our articles and documents (with the exception of special complex products such as detailed actors mappings, scenarios set or long reports) available only to members for a quarter, i.e. three months. You may use this material for your private use, however still complying with our copyright policy.
Platinum / Yearly, Biannually (six-monthly), Quarterly, Monthly
From: £15.00 / month
Become a special member of the Red (Team) Analysis Society for a year, six month, a quarter or a month and access members-only content.
As a privileged member with the yearly Platinum membership subscription, you will also access specific, research intensive work such as actors mapping and longer reports, and benefit from a 5% discount on consulting services and products as well as on online training courses.
Once logged in, you will be able to access all members-only content without any restriction, directly from each page of the website.
- your members-only content will be listed in the table “My memberships” (in My Account & Memberships), click on view.
- downloadable Premium content for Platinum Membership is listed and can be accessed under the item “Downloads”, in My Account & Memberships.