This is the starting point for our section on Artificial Intelligence (AI), with an interactive table of content for all our publications (click on the links below to access each article). The articles and reports analyse and explore the world of AI, notably in its Deep Learning component, but not only. Building upon AI research, they foresee how AI is likely to impact the future, notably for security, politics and geopolitics. They aim at building a bridge between the world of mathematicians and computer scientists and the world of the users of AI.
We seek to understand and envision how a future AI-powered world will look and what it will mean to its actors. We notably look at the way AI will revolutionise AI management, AI governance and AI-power status, i.e. the way AI is most likely to be part of the relative power ranking for world actors.
Check also our category (most recent articles first): Artificial Intelligence – Foreseeing the Future AI-powered World
Nota articles starting with a ★ are premium articles, members-only. The introduction remains nonetheless open access.
Table of Content
1- Fundamentals of AI
What is AI and what is deep learning within AI.
2- AI drivers, forces and stakes
The AI-world’s drivers, forces and stakes, and major impacts on AI-governance and AI-power status.
We identified six main drivers and stakes: Big Data, Algorithms, Computing (HPC) Powers, Quantum Information Science, Sensors and Actuators, and finally Usage and Needs.
- ★ Artificial Intelligence, Computing Power and Geopolitics (1)
- Artificial Intelligence, Computing Power and Geopolitics (2)
- ★ High Performance Computing Race and Power – Artificial Intelligence, Computing Power and Geopolitics (3)
- ★ Winning the Race to Exascale Computing – Artificial Intelligence, Computing Power and Geopolitics (4)
The Quantum Disruption
Considering the mammoth paradigmatic impact of the coming Quantum Disruption, we created a specific section to study Quantum Information Science.
Sensor and Actuator
- Inserting Artificial Intelligence in Reality
- ★ Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things and the Future of Agriculture: Smart Agriculture Security? (1)
- ★ Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things and the Future of Agriculture: Smart Agriculture Security? (2)
- ★ Artificial Intelligence, the Long March towards Advanced Robots and Geopolitics
- How to Win a War with Artificial Intelligence and Few Casualties
- “Made in China 2025” in Trouble? – Signal
Usage and Needs