Our training courses are designed and developed by leading faculty and experts, grounded in scientific and academic knowledge and understanding, as well as practical experience of international relations, political and geopolitical analysis and anticipation analysis and processes.
They will practically and step by step help you mastering the analytical and methodological skills and knowledge you need to reduce and embrace uncertainty, avoid surprise, foresee and warn about crises, dangers or threats and thus manage risks, as well as monitor them and communicate results at best to decision-makers.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any training related question.
Do you have specific needs? Do you want a training adapted to your strategy and your aims?
After first listening to you and discussing with you, we create a specific programme in terms of length and content, which fits your activity, and we come to your site(s) to deliver it.
Contact us for custom-designed training.
Read more details and register for our Geopolitical Risk and Crisis Anticipation – Online Course.
See more details here.
- SciencesPo- Paris School of International Affairs (MSc in Security Studies, selective by Dr H Lavoix);
- Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP);
- Vesalius College, Belgium;
- Royal Military Academy, Belgium;
- S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), Singapore (MSc in Strategic Studies, selective by Dr H Lavoix);
- Civil Service College, Singapore.
Contact us for any training-related question, quotation, information.